A Waterproof Material in the Format of a Bag or Film is Required to Contain the Moisture of a Hydrated Eco-Wrap.
Considering the Environment, the Material Used is a Personal Choice.
(Bags nor film are included with purchase of Eco-Wraps)
PLA or Poly?
- Plant-based with the characteristics of poly and the benefits of being biodgradable
- Fluctuate in thickness and bag side seam strength, can tear.
- Film, versatile, no side seam.
- Reusable, recyclable, durable, economical.
- Strong, sturdy.
Testing for specific applications recommended.
Certified, 100% Compostable PLA Cling Wrap Film
- Biodegradable and compostable.
- FDA approved, DIN CERTCO certified and carries the CE mark.
- No side seams to tear.
10% Promo Code- Ecoflowerbouquet10
Environmentally Friendly Bags From ClearBags®
ClearBags offers a number of different eco-friendly bags that are great for companies that want to package their items in an environmentally friendly way.
PLA or Poly?
- PLA Eco Clear compostable, No Flap Bags
- Flat Poly Bags - Low Density Polyethylene, 100% virgin clear polyethylene film.
Suggested Bag Sizes
Standard Size Eco-Wrap
5 7/16” x 7 5/16”
Large Size Eco-Wrap
6” x 9”
Re-Useable Cable Ties
- Perfect tool for attaching chicken wire to sturdy structures.
- Garland, wreaths, aerials, arbors, bannisters, hoops, flower walls, trees, chuppas, staircases, crescents, and more...